Thursday, February 23, 2017

#15 Fifteen New Things!

Image result for adventure quotes

For my 50th Birthday, and my 15th adventure, I decided to do something a little different. I tried 15 new things. One of my best friends went with me for many of them. It was a blast! I would recommend it to everyone. 

  1. I went to a new place for my birthday lunch, The Bickering Sisters
2.  I a new food... "Toad in the Hole" - a bagel with an egg in the middle. Yum!

3.I tried another new food- a roasted eggplant humus and peppers sandwich. Interesting. Pretty good. 

4. I also had Thai Peanut Slaw for the first time.

5. I had a "Better than Sunshine" cupcake. It was pretty amazing!







6.  I went to a new gift shop in town that I had never been to before. I bought some Mr. Rogers "Encourage Mints" and some other fun gifty items. Fun store!


7.  I tried a "Dirty Coke" for the first time. I am a huge coconut fan. It was fun to try it.


8.  I planted the first flowers of the year in my pots on my porch! Welcome Spring!


9.  I pulled 15 dandelions for the first time this year! Welcome Spring part 2!

10. I felt my future Grand Baby kick for the first time! First future Grand Baby!

11.  I learned how to say "Happy Birthday" in Chinese!
Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le
This literally says, "Wish you birthday happy".
🎂

12. I ate Chunky Monkey ice cream for the first time. Thank you Ben and Jerry's!
🍨

13.  I tried a new exercise- Disco Fitness. I thought it was fitting for this 60's born baby! I found an online fitness video by Jessica Smith Tv on You Tube! Fun times!



14.  I learned 5 new yoga poses.

15.  Last but not least...I took a cupcake to a friend (she didn't know it was my birthday and I didn't tell her). I just wanted to do something I had never done before. It was a fun way to end the day! 


Happy birthday to me! Happy 15 new things!





No comments:

Post a Comment